- Initiate the new branding of the estate and property:
Evanston Lake House & Gardens
- The Non-Profit becomes incorporated July 28, 2015
Evanston Lake House & Gardens Inc. NFP
- Launch the official website August 3, 2015: Evanstonlakehouse.org
- Email blast August 5th. Several thousand residents will receive an email blast asking to support this plan, donate to a capacity fund and spread the word.
- Begin information campaign August 2015. Yard sign campaign. city wide advertising.
- Raise a (minimum) $150,000 capacity building fund to support the fundraising campaign. Pleging option begins August 2015 at evanstonlakehouse.org. Residents are asked to donate a small sum of money: $20-$100.
- 4 million dollar fundraising campaign begins following the capacity building fund.
- The City Council of Evanston announces their support of this plan - which was voted the #1 Option and most viable plan this spring during a city-wide poll.
- A Timeline is created complete with funding goals and renovation start date.