This new space will be available for Event Rental, Community Gathering, Social Group Meetings, Non-Profit Meeting Space, Holistic Classes; with endless possibilities and programs.
* Open foyer and reconditioned grand entryway.
* Wide open 1st floor sun-filled layout with exterior access to an expanded stone patio.
* Reuniting the conservatory access to the first floor, as originally intended.
* Complete restoration of the conservatory, its glass walls and solarium roof, making the
conservatory the highlight of the estate.
* Restoration and expansion of the Jens Jensen Garden and Pond
* Expanded Chef’s kitchen to accommodate event catering and classes
* Restoration of the 3rd floor Ballroom – opened and expanded as originally designed.
* An Elevator for access to all floors
* A large 2nd floor Tech Lounge with state-of-the-art electronic amenities.
* Re-Envisioning of the architectural sculptures on and throughout the estate
* Upgrade of all utilities, air-handling and safety mechanicals.
* A re-imagining of the lower level (basement). Google Inspired Lounge and Rec area.
* The Coach house interior will be reconfigured into a larger open air space to
accommodate the European inspired cafÈ.
* An exterior slate patio will be expanded to include a three-season outdoor seating and
* The Coach House Conservatory (green house) will be expanded (doubled in size) and
connecting to the newly expanded stone patio providing an ‘open-view’ observation of
the estate property, the gardens and the seasonal changes all from within the comfort of
the Coach House.